The New Client Journey at WESTEND Hair Salon in Glasgow
We are so happy to be back open and doing what we love, and whilst we are excited to be back, we have made some changes to the way we operate with your health and safety as a top priority. You will notice that as a result of this, your salon experience will be different from previous visits.
Before you step back into our salon doors, please familiarise yourself with the new experience you will receive at WESTEND Hair salon in Glasgow, as outlined below. We can’t wait to get back to doing what we do best and see all of your gorgeous faces again!
New Protocols – Please Read Prior To Appointment
– Please arrive at your appointment time and wait outside.
– We can only allow 1 person at a time in our reception area.
– Please arrive alone.
– Bring your own PPE if you can. If not, we can provide some for you.
– Bring your own reading material as, unfortunately, we can no longer provide these.
– Bring your own refreshments if you wish. We can, however, serve tea and coffee you wish as all glassware is sanitised after every use.
– We are extremely busy so please be patient with us, if your stylist is running behind we cannot let you enter until we have your chair ready and cleaned for you.
– If you wish to tip your stylist, please bring cash to hand to them personally as we cannot add this to your card due to lack of cash sales.
– You may find your final bill slightly more than expected. This will be reflective of the amount of colour we may need to use and small PPE surcharge.
– As with everywhere, if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 please do not enter the premises.
– And, as always, if you have not had colour with us before please make sure you have a skin test at least 48hrs before your appointment or we will have to cancel it.
See You Soon!
All this aside we aim to make you feel as safe and comfortable as we possibly can – and we can’t wait to get back to doing what we do best.
Your WESTEND Hair Team.