We have thoroughly reviewed our procedures and systems to ensure we are as safe and hygienic as possible for when we re-open our doors. We are spacing out appointments and there will be limited numbers within the salon at one time to ensure we are as compliant as possible with social distancing.
We have taken particular care to review our cleaning procedures, including sanitising all the equipment we use. Our staff have undertaken specialist training regarding sterilization and PPE will be given to every client.
Here’s a summary of the steps we are taking to keep you safe when you visit our Glasgow salon. There are also some important points you need to be aware of when you come to see us:
– Our staff will be wearing masks and gloves for everyone’s protection.
– On arrival, please tap on the door and we will let you in.
– If there is someone else already in the Reception area, please wait outside until they leave.
– We are operating on a cashless basis. Please be ready to pay by card.
– You will not be able to touch any of the products, but they are displayed for you to see, and we’ll be happy to serve you.
– Please don’t come in and see us if you are feeling unwell, get in touch and we can put aside the products you need for when you are feeling better.
You can read more here about the safety procedures we’ve put in place for when we fully re-open.